Since its inception, DHA Bahawalpur is contouring the concept of premier community lifestyle. DHA has become the epitome of developing and creating residencies and communities for the diverse populous. We are growing progressively but with a sustainable pace, focused more towards reliability in the development of communities. DHA, itself has become a brand and has shed a huge responsibility in charting our course of growth and expansion.
Residential Plots On 3 Years Installments
5 Marla = 16 Lacs
8 Marla = 25 Lacs
2 Kanal = 1 Crore
Commercial Plots On 3 Years Installments
4 Marla = 1.75 Crore
8 Marla = 3.5 Crore
Farm Houses Plots On 3 Years Installments
4 Kanal = 2 Crore
8 Kanal = 3.75 Crore
Money You Need To Deposit With Applications Forms
5 Marla Residential = Rs 3000 ( Non Refundable )
8 Marla Residential = Rs 5000 ( Non Refundable )
2 Kanal Residential = Rs 10000 ( Non Refundable )
4 Marla Commercial = 1.55 Lacs ( Rs 15000 Non Refundable )
8 Marla Commercial = 3.20 Lacs ( Rs 20000 Non Refundable )
4 Kanal Farmhouse Plot = 1.7 Lacs ( Rs 20000 Non Refundable )
8 Kanal Farmhouse Plot = 3.25 Lacs ( Rs 25000 Non Refundable )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The name of the project shall be DHA Bahawalpur.
2. The Plots/Farmhouse to be offered to the buyers in the project shall be on ownership 8 allotment shall be through balloting.
3. Duarte/1y installments shall be payable by the 5, of each month through demand draft/pay order. Prompt payment of installments on the due dates as per payments schedule is the essence of this contract.
4. The applicant shall make the payment of installments within the period specified in the demand notice. If the applicant fails to pay the dues within the period in the final notice, the application will be liable to cancellation as per term (5) of this form
5. In case of failure, on the part of the applicant, to make payments within the prescribed period or after FINAL NOTICE, the applicationl allotment will stand cancelled. The amount deposited by the applicant shall be refunded after the completion of the project. An amount equal to 20% of the total cost of the plot / Farmhouse agreed will be deducted from the refundable amount.
8. The application in respect of the allotted plot / Farmhouse shall be executed only after payment of all the dues and other charges are made against the said plot! Farmhouse.
7. The applicant will pay transfer expenses, documentation charges and all other ancillary and miscellaneous expenses to the DHA Bahawalpur as determined by them for fulfillment of formalities of various department/ agencies as and when asked by the DHA Bahawalpur within the prescribed period legal time. the cost of unit does not include ground rent, lease execution registration and expenses. electric. water and meter charges.
8. The allotte will pay all taxes and other charges levied by federal or provincial Govt local bodies and Municipal Bodies or any other authorities, including those existing at present and those. which may be levied by the above- mentioned. aand/orother authorities in fthe uture.
9. Registered persons/ members are requested to make payments as per schedule. A surcharge a 18% per annum for each day of delay shall levied for the amount in default as per MIA regulations.
10. In case of corner Plot. 10% additional charges will be paid with final installment
11. DHA reserves the rights to alter the allotment or make adjustment. relocation of Plots. if the need so arises. in view of escalation/other essential reasons. additional development charges may be imposed if necessary and the same will not be challenged at any forum.
12. Formal allotment letters will be issued after payment of development/miscellaneous charges.
13. I hereby declare that I have reed and understood the terms and conditions of allotment of the unit in
the project and accept the same and further declare that I shall abide by the existing rules,
regulations. requirements. etc., or any other conditions that may be prescribed by the DHA